Funeral Homes

Name of Funeral Home:  
Total Record(s) Found: 91 « Back  1  2  3  Page 4  5  6  7  8  9  10    Next »
Welcome Welcome to the Lytle Funeral Chapel, Inc. We have created this obituary feature for the families that we serve as well as the community. We hope that it will provide a place to learn about the lives of those that have passed with VideoTributes, which you may view on the Obituaries pa read more »
Our funeral home is a family owned and operated business. We are very proud of our history, staff, and legacy. Please take just a few moments and and visit our website to learn more about Markland Funeral Home. \r\n\r\n read more »
The Meyers family became involved in the funeral business in the early 1900's. Mr. Ed Zier ran a funeral home in Batesville from his residence on North Park Street. He called upon Walter Meyers, Rodger's Grandfather, for the use of his horses and wagon to carry the caskets for funerals. Walter, then read more »
A local family owned and operated funeral home, serving the surrounding areas for over 85 years. Providing Cremations and Funerals with Dignity and Compassion. read more »
Since the 1860\'s , families have trusted Middendorf-Bullock Funeral Homes with helping them plan the celebration of lives lived. We are family owned and operated funeral homes with four locations in Covington, Erlanger, Hebron and Ludlow. We are dedicated to providing services to the families of N read more »
This branch of the Middendorf-Bullock Funeral Homes was built by Philip Taliaferro in 1929. Mr. Taliaferro had been an undertaker in Erlanger since 1914. This was the first funeral home in northern Kentucky to be built strictly as a funeral home, not converted from a former residence. The Bullock read more »
Mr. W.A. Bullock established a funeral service in Hebron in 1902, where he also ran the General Store and was Hebron\\\'s Postmaster.\\r\\n\\r\\nAt that time, visitations were usually held in a person\\\'s home and the funeral service was either held at the home or at the church. Mr. Bullock was in read more »
Once the site of the connector tracks between Elm and Oak Streets for the old Ludlow Trolley, Wilfred E. \"Shorty\" Bullock purchased the property upon his return from World War II and constructed Bullock Funeral Home. The official grand opening and public inspection was held on July 10, 1949.\r\n\ read more »
Total Record(s) Found: 91 « Back  1  2  3  Page 4  5  6  7  8  9  10    Next »